Transaction Advisory: Public Private Partnerships (PPPs)
Under a PPP model, the private sector finances infrastructure development and is repaid by the Project (or by the State under a Build Operate Transfer model) in regular payments. Request for our Africa Infrastructure PPP Report.
Relevant to infrastructure project development in Africa, NR Capital applies BOT and EPC funding methods that requires both BOT structuring and financial advisory services.
We partly achieve this by:
- Helping identify and prioritise financing objectives as defined by project shareholders/sponsors
- Assisting the project sponsor in allocation of project risk
- Reviewing and optimise commercial and financing terms
- Assisting the BOT’s Special Purpose Company in managing the process of raising limited recourse financing
- Co-ordinate work of financial parties and legal advisors
- Assist in preparation of term sheets, documentation and information memoranda